AIEEA PG 2017
All India Entrance Examination for Post Graduate will be led each scholastic year by ICAR. This examination will be led in 34 focuses crosswise over India. This examination empowers the investment of understudies and permits seeking after their studies in various Agricultural Universities crosswise over India.
About ICAR AIEEA PG 2017
AIEEA PG examination is directed in 95 subjects however which are separated into significant 20 subjects. Competitors are required to choose one and only subject from these 20 subjects to go to the examination based upon their graduation.
Qualification for AIEEA PG 2017
To get qualified for ICAR AIEEA PG hopefuls are required to take after the beneath said criteria:
• It is key that competitors are required to either seeking after their last year of graduation else have finished their graduation from BVSC and AH.
• If the hopefuls have passed Veterinary graduation yet without substantial enlistment under the IVC demonstration of 1984 they won’t be permitted to partake in advising process and won’t be given confirmation.
• Candidates are required to pass their graduation with bring up of 6.60 out of 10, 3.25 out of 5 and 2.64 out of 4 for General, OBC and UPS classes.
• If the hopeful are from SC/ST or PD then their point scale ought to be 5.60 out of 10, 2.75 out of 5 and 2.20 out of 4.
Application Process in AIEEA PG 2017
Competitors can apply for ICAR AIEEA PG either in Offline or Online mode:
• Candidates will get the application shapes at the predefined focuses.
• Candidates are required to choose the gathering and fill every one of the points of interest, for example, application number, charge, challan number, affirmation card furthermore ought to glue the late photo of the hopeful.
• Candidates are required to fill all the required fields and confirm by and by.
• Candidates are not required to present any reports but rather it ought to be the obligation of the candidate to take mind that they submit just genuine data.
• Then the filled in application frame is to be sent through Registered post or Speed post to the specified address.
• Candidates who wish to apply through the online mode are required to download from the official site.
• Candidates are required to enlist in the site by utilizing the login accreditations.
• Once the enlistment is finished next they have to login with the given accreditations.
• Candidates are then required to make the alternative of installment through Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or Credit or Debit Card utilizing Payment Gateway of Canara Bank else through NEFT.
• Once after confirmation, competitors are required to present the application shape.
Enlistment Fees for AIEEA PG 2017
Applicants who have a place with General or OBC or UPS classifications are required to pay a measure of Rs.600/ – . While the individuals who have a place ation with SC, ST or PD classifications are required to pay a measure of Rs.300/ – Competitors applying through online can make online installment or through money installment either at deals counters of Agricultural Universities or chose branches of Syndicate Banks. In the event that paying the charge through DD then the installment ought to be agreeable to “ICAR Unit Education Division, ICAR, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
Age Limit for AIEEA PG 2017
Candidates of AIEEA PG are required to above 19 years old as on 31st of August 2017. That implies the applicants are required to not have conceived after first of September 1997.
Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG 2017
In this examination there will be aggregate of 150 various decision inquiries and 10 cross coordinating inquiries. Each right reply of various decisions will convey 4 marks while cross coordinating 1 check. In the event that the answer isn’t right then 1 stamp will be deducted from the aggregate for numerous decision and 0.2 imprints for cross coordinating. In AIEEA PG examination syllabus is taken from the real 19 subjects that are
1. Plant Biotechnology
2. Plant Sciences
3. Physical Science
4. Entomology and Nematology
7. Factual Sciences
9. Ranger service or Agro ranger service and Silviculture
10. Horticultural Engineering and Technology
11. Water Science and Technology
12. Home Science
13. Creature Biotechnology
14. Veterinary Science
15. Creature Sciences
16. Fisheries Sciences
17. Dairy Science
18. Dairy Technology
19. Sustenance Science Technology
Concede Card of AIEEA PG 2017
In AIEEA PG, two concede cards are given along the application shape. Applicants are required to hold one with them and the other they have to load with the vital data, aside from move number and setting of examination and need to submit alongside application frame. On the specified date the move numbers alongside the examination scene will be accessible in the official site. Competitors are required with application serial number or data release booklet number, by entering their date of birth and get the move number and focal point of examination. At that point enter this data in the lobby ticket held by competitors.
Aftereffect of AIEEA PG 2017
ICAR AIEEA PG 2017 results will be for the most part declared in the third week of May and are accessible in the official site. While the printed copy of the outcomes can be acquired at the Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The outcomes for this examination are taken by considering the general value of the competitors and after that they will be fit the bill for the examination.
Essential Dates in AIEEA PG 2017
Exam Name: All India Entrance Examination for Post Graduate
Ordinarily Called as: AIEEA PG
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Post Graduation
Taking after are the essential dates in the examination of AIEEA PG 2017
• Online application structures will be accessible from second week of January 2017.
• Last date for accommodation of use structures is a week ago of February 2017.
• Admit cards will be accessible after the most recent week of March 2017.
• Examination will be planned in the second week of April 2017.
• Results will be pronounced after the third week of May 2017.
Guiding Procedure of ICAR AIEEA PG 2017
Guiding of AIEEA PG will be either in Online or else Offline, which will be shown on the official site for which competitors are required to visit site routinely. Once the hopeful is designated a subject and a school after the acknowledgement of the candidate, no change will be engaged further later on. Hopefuls are required to pay the charge likewise present the first testaments as required, if not they won’t be took into account the affirmation.
Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan IT,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here