AIIMS Application Form 2017 is for MD, MS, Mch, DM, MDS, DM, M.Ch / Fellowship Program / MD Hospital Administration as per the schedule given below. Registration form of AIIMS PG (Jan) 2017 entrance test is released online at aiims exams.org which can be submitted registration form by eligible application.
Submit the AIIMS PG Jan Session 2017 application form before last dates.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (Three years) / Fellowship Programme / MD (Hospital Admin.)||MD / MS / M.Ch (Six years) / DM (Six years) / MDS||Ph.D|
|Online Registration Start||13 September 2016||06 Sep 2016||–|
|Online Registration close||01 October 2016||26 Sep 2016||–|
|Date of Entrance Test||05 November 2016||13 Nov 2016||–|
Due to some technical problem, the Delhi Test Centre was not shown in Test Centre list on 15 September 2016 to 16 September 2016 in the DM/M.Ch/MD Hospital Administration and Fellowship Programme. Registration Form, Consequently some of the candidates have to opt other than Delhi Test Centres. Accordingly, in the larger interest of applicants the competent authorities has decided to re-open the Choice of Examination Centre from 20 September 2016 to 21 September 2016 in the Registration Form to opt the Delhi Examination Centre for all the applicant those who have registered themselves up to 16 September 2016.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2017 Details
Application Form for MD / MS / M.Ch (six years) / DM (six years) / MDS and DM / M.Ch ( three years) / Fellowship Programme / MD (Hospital Admin.) is available now.
Online Apply Registration-
- Apply Online for MD / MS / M.Ch (six years) / DM (six years) / MDS Courses
- Apply Online for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / Fellowship Programme / MD (Hospital Admin.)
Application Form Fee
Registration fee for AIIMS PG Jan Application Form 2017 for MD / MS / M.Ch (six years) / DM (six years) / MDS and DM / M.Ch (three years) / Fellowship Programme / MD Hospital Admin. Jan Application Form 2017.
|General / OBC||Rs 1000 + transaction charges|
|SC / ST||Rs 800 + transaction charges|
Mode of Payment : Through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking
Steps for Filling Online Application
- Applicant should fill correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Community, Gender, Contact Number etc. subsequently.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials.
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 8-10 characters.
- Fill correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship and Medical Registration details etc.
- Select Examination Centre City from city availability list.
- Applicant should take print of registration form and must check all information filled in form carefully before final submission of registration form.
- Candidate need not to send hard copy of registration Form or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS.
Also Check out, the Panjab University Admissions 2016