AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG Entrance Examination permits understudies to seek after Post Graduate and in addition Post Doctoral course. The score of this examination is additionally considered for inductions into Master in Hospital Administration and Ph.D. courses.
Qualification for AIIMS PG 2017
The qualification criteria for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam is as per the following:
• Candidates who wish to apply for D.M. in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology, Medical Oncology and Clinical Hematology need to seek after M.D. in Medicine or Pediatrics from a perceived college.
• Candidates who wish to apply for Gastroenterology course, they have to seek after M.D. in Medicine just from the perceived college.
• Candidates applying for DM in Pulmonary Medicine too rest issue are required to qualify in M.D. Prescription or some other comparable degree which is perceived by MCI.
• Candidates applying for DM in Hematopathology it is key to seek after M.D. in Pathology or Lab from one of the perceived University.
• Candidates applying for Neuro Radiology ought to have qualified with M.D. in Radiodiagnosis from the perceived University.
• Candidates who craving to apply for D.M. in Cardiac Anesthesiology or Neuro Anesthesiology, it is vital that ought to have level of M.D. in Anesthesiology from the perceived University.
• Candidates applying for D.M . in Neonatology and Pediatric Neurology need to qualify in M.D. in Pediatrics in perceived University.
• Candidates who wish to concentrate on Clinical Pharmacology need to have level of M.D. in Medicine or Pharmocolgy or Pediatrics from the perceived University.
• Candidates applying for M.Ch must have sought after degree in Surger from a perceived University.
• Medical competitors who are applying for MHA are required to have degree alongside experience of 3 years in same field and ought to have a total of 55% imprints.
• Non-Medical competitors applying for MCH ought to have a Bachelors Degree in Arts or Science or Nursing or any specialized subject with a total of 60% imprints.
Procedure of Applying for AIIMS PG Entrance 2017
To apply for AIIMS PG 2017 Entrance Exam in Online mode, applicants are required to take after the underneath procedure:
• Candidates are required to first visit the official site mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org to apply for this exam in Online.
• Then applicants need to take after the procedure of enlistment by selecting the course for which they wish to apply for.
• Then competitors are required to finish the enlistment procedure by filling all the essential data.
• After the enrollment procedure is finished then login to site and fill all the required data.
• Then transfer the late photo and mark in the given place with the specified measurements.
• To pay the application expense competitors are required to pick the SBI bank challan or else need to pay through charge or Mastercard.
• Then after accommodation of the application shape take the printout of the frame.
Enrollment Fees for AIIMS PG 2017
Hopefuls are required to pay the application expense of Rs.1,000/ – on the off chance that they are having a place with General or OBC classes. Be that as it may, Rs.800/ – on the off chance that they are from SC or ST classifications. This avoids exchange charges and they are appropriate.
Age Limit for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017
Age confine varies from course to course. That is age breaking point will be distinctive and will rely on the course they apply. On the off chance that applicants are applying for M.Ch courses then they ought to be of age 35 years, while it is relaxable in the event of general classes with most extreme being 3 years. Incase in the event that they are from SC or ST upper age farthest point ought to be 5 years.
Syllabus for AIIMS PG 2017
Hopefuls are required to change the subjects that are identified with the course they are applying. In D.M., M.Ch, MHA and Ph.D courses the time span of examination is a hour and a half and is led for 80 marks. Each right answer conveys 1 stamp while 1/3 check will be chopped down for wrong reply. The exam for M.D. on the other hand M.S. will be directed for 3 hours with 200 inquiries.
Concede Cards for AIIMS PG 2017
AIIMS PG Entrance Admit cards will be accessible in the official site. Applicants are required to login and download the concede cards.
Comes about for AIIMS PG 2017
When results for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam are declared they will be accessible in the official site mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org.
Essential Dates in AIIMS PG 2017
Taking after are the essential dates in AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017
• Application structures will be accessible in online for courses of DM, MCh, MHA and PhD in the month of March 2017.
• Application frame for PG will be accessible in the month of February 2017.
• Last date to present the application frames for courses of DM, MCh, MHA and PhD in the month of April 2017.
• Last date to present the application frame for PG will be accessible in the month of March 2017.
• Examination will be planned on various days for the courses in the month of May 2017.
• Results will be accessible in the month of June 2017.
Advising Process in AIIMS PG 2017
Applicants who are chosen will be required the guiding on the planned dates. Guiding will be led in two rounds.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029.
Telephone No.: +91-11-26588500/26588700
Call Center: 18602583010
AIIMS PG Entrance Examination is sorted out by All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This examination permits understudies to seek after MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, MDS courses in AIIMS. This examination is directed two times in one scholarly year.
Exam Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG Entrance Exam
Usually Called as: AIIMS PG Entrance
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Post Graduate