Amrita University Admission 2017
Amrita School of Communication conducts a CAP Test every year at the Ettimadai campus to its 3 year B.A Mass Communication programme, 2 year M.A Communication programme and Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism (PGDJ) offered at its Ettimadai (Coimbatore) campus. Candidates can check the complete information of Amrita University Mass Communication & Journalism Admission 2017 like registration process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
- B.A Mass Communication
- M.A in Communication
- PG Diploma in Journalism (PGDJ)
- Ph.D in Communication
Amrita University Mass Admission 2017
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be admitted to the first year of the 3 years B.A, M.A and PGDJ programmes, based on their performance in the CAP Test, Interview and Group Discussion (applicable only for M.A and PGDJ Programmes).
Important Dates for Amrita University Mass Communication & Journalism admission 2017 will be announced soon & will be updated here as per official announcement.
Amrita University Mass Registration Form 2017
Applicant seeking admission in above programme have to fill their downloaded registration form. Candidates who are interested can download their Registration form from the below links.
Candidates can download the Registration form from the link given below.
Documents required for the admission procedure
- Duly filled registration form
- 2 Photographs
- Attested photocopies of
- 10th and 12th Std Mark Sheets for B.A registrations
- 10th and 12th Std Mark Sheets and Mark Sheets for all semesters of the Bachelor’s programme for M.A registrations.
- A demand draft for Rs.500/- made out in favour of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham” payable at ‘Coimbatore’.
- 10th T. C.
- Community Certificate.
Steps to fill registration form
- Multiple registrations submitted by a candidate will reject.
- If payment is not done, the registration will be treated as incomplete and rejected without any notice.
- Change in the registration form data is not allowed after the submission.
- Only students who produce original mark sheets for verification will be allowed to appear in the entrance test
- For special cases, a SKYPE evaluation process can be arranged, subject to the discretion of the department. In such cases, candidate is advised to attach a request letter (mentioning their SKYPE ID) to the admissions coordinator, along with the 6 items mentioned in the Submission Check List.
All Registration forms should sent to:
Amrita School of Communication,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641 112,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Eligibility for B.A Mass Communication
- Communication Aptitude Test – CAPTEST (Entrance Exam)
- Pass in 10+2 examination with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Candidate from the foreign universities should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Visit www.aiuweb.org (link is external), for applying online for Equivalence Certificate.
- Personal Interview (PI)
Eligibility for M. A. in Communication & P. G. Diploma in Journalism (P. G. D. J.)
- A pass in bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 system) in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with an aggregate 50% marks. Candidate from the foreign universities should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Visit www.aiuweb.org (link is external) (link is external) (link is external), for details. Candidates with appropriate industry experience will have an added advantage.