The Andhra University Admissions for the year 2016 are now open. Aspiring candidates seeking admission to Andhra University for MBA course 2016 can now check the official website and apply. There are a lot of MBA courses covered under this University. Candidates need to take a look at all the necessary details before finalizing anything. The Andhra University has been providing MBA admissions from the past many years. This University is most commonly used for distance MBA Courses. The admissions for Andhra University 2016 are now available for candidates as per the following information –
Courses Offered under Andhra University admissions 2016–
• Hospital Administration
• Executive –Marketing
Fees structure semester wise for Andhra University MBA Admissions 2016–
• Finance M.B.A – Rs. 15000, Rs.10,000 and Rs. 5000
• HRM M.B.A – Rs. 15000, Rs.10,000 and Rs. 5000
• Marketing M.B.A – Rs. 15000, Rs.10,000 and Rs. 5000
• Hospital Administration – Rs. 20,000 and Rs.10,000
• Executive M.B.A – Finance – Rs. 20,000 and Rs.10,000
• M.B.A Executive – HRM – Rs. 20,000 and Rs.10,000
• Executive –Marketing – Rs. 20,000 and Rs.10,000
Eligibility Andhra University admission 2016 for MBA course 2016 –
1) For M.B.A –
a. Graduates with 50% marks of general category.
b. Graduates in SC/ST/BC with 45% marks.
c. Essentially studies maths as one of the subjects in SSC/intermediate level
d. Ned to Qualify in ICET or Entrance test conducted by Andhra University.
2) Executive M.B.A –
a. In addition to above eligibility, minimum 2 years in service experience.
b. Service experience certificate is mandatory.
Other Information for Andhra University MBA admission 2016 –
• Duration of Executive MBA course – 2 years.
• Duration of only MBA course – 3 years.
• Practical training for a minimum of 8 weeks is mandatory.
• Project report of the training has to be submitted for both the above courses.
• Project report carries a weight age of 100 marks.
• VIVA-Voice examination will also be held as per the subjects in the semester.
• Fee for supplementary examinations is Rs. 500.
• Assignments carry a weight age of 20% for each subject.
• First week of July is considered to be the commencement of academic year.
• This code number is used for all further communications with the College.
• All original certificates need to be submitted once to ensure admission.
Also Check out, the JIPMER PG Counseling 2017