APJEE Counseling 2016 takes place after declaration of result. Arunachal Pradesh State Council for technical education, conduct counselling for APJEE 2016.
Important Dates for APJEE Counselling 2016
APJEE Counselling 2016 Seat Allotment
The seats are given as per the reservation policy of the state for admission to the students. One seat reserved for the handicapped candidates in the engineering course and Handicapped candidates are required to submit the medical certificate from a Medical board.
If eligible candidate, then their merit decide on the basis of marks secured in the PCB subjects in case of PCB group.
APJEE Counseling 2016 – Important documents
- Original mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Original document needed for the category aspirants
- For details
- Report card of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the examination
- School transfer certificate
- High school certificate to verify the Date of Birth of the candidate
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Medical certificate
- Permanent address proof
- Domicile certificate issued by the 1st class magistrate in 2016 for Category Second.
- Character certificate of the applicant
- Employment certificate of the parents issued by the authority
APJEE Form Download
If you have any queries regarding APJEE 2016 Counselling dates, procedures and details. For more information related to APJEE 2016 counselling procedures in official website.