BCECEB PGMAT 2017
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Post Graduate Medical Admission Test is shortened as BCECEB PGMAT. This is state level selection test which is directed for the understudies who are intrigued to seek after their post graduations, for example, MD, MS, PGD, MDS and Ayurveda courses. This examination is directed so that intrigued competitors can get their confirmation in different post graduations courses like Doctor of Ayurveda (MD), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) and programs in different Medical and Dental universities accessible in Bihar.
Exam Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Post Graduate Medical Admission Test
Usually Called as: BCECEB PGMAT
Exam Type: PG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: State Level
About BCECEB PGMAT
PGMAT is directed by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). There are add up to 173 seats accessible for degree courses and 142 seats accessible for confirmation courses. Where approx 87 seats are accessible for General classification understudies who will do their degree course where with respect to held classification understudies there are 86 seats accessible. For certificate courses there are 71 seats accessible for general classification understudies where as residual 71 seats are accessible for held class understudies.
Qualification Criteria for BCECEB PGMAT 2017
To get qualified in PGMAT selection test and study in Medical and Dental schools in Bihar. hopeful are required to meet the accompanying qualification criteria:
• It is required for the contender to be Indian native and changeless inhabitant of Bihar state.
• Interested candidates more likely than not passed their MBBS examinations from any perceived Medical College of Bihar
• Applicants more likely than not finished their entry level position
• Applicants who are not occupant of Bihar can likewise apply for the passageway test on the off chance that they have finished and passed their MBBS examination from any perceived school of Bihar
• There is no age restrain for showing up this examination.
Application Process in BCECEB PGMAT 2017
Applicants who are intrigued to give BCECEB PGMAT necessities to fill the application frame online as it were. The application frame will be accessible on the official site from third week of January 2017 and last date to present the application shape will be by second week of February 2017
• Interested applicants should enlist themselves and fill the application shape from the official site bceceboard.com/PGMAT.
• The enlistment charges is Rs. 1300/ – which hopefuls can pay either utilizing on the web technique or by removing the print from Challan and utilizing that challan intrigued competitor can present their sum in any branch of State Bank of India.
• It is compulsory for the contender to send the printed copy alongside prerequisite reports to the workplace either by Registered Post or Speed Post
• Candidates need to send their application frame alongside required reports on the address: ” Controller of Examination, BCECE Board, IAS Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, P.O B.V.College, Campus, Patna – 800014.
• The last date for presenting the application is by second week of February 2017.
Enlistment Fees of BCECEB PGMAT 2017
The enlistment expenses for PGMAT for competitors is Rs. 1300/. Applicants can make the installment of enlistment expenses by utilizing on the web installment technique or by paying trade out any State Bank India by giving the Challan accessible subsequent to filling the application frame.
Age Limit for BCECEB PGMAT 2017
There are no age criteria material for this examination.
Exam Pattern for BCECEB PGMAT 2017
BCECEB PGMAT will be led in first week of March 2017. The syllabus and exam example are said beneath:
• The examination will be in English Language
• The examination is of MBBS standard and will cover every one of the subjects of MBBS course
• The length of the examination will be 3 hours and 15 minutes
• The examination is separated into 2 segments i.e. Pre/Para Clinical and Clinical
• There are approx 100 inquiries in segment one and 150 inquiries in second segment.
Concede Card for BCECEB PGMAT 2017
The concede card of the applicant will be accessible on the official site of BCECE Board. After the declaration of lobby ticket the competitor ready to download the card by topping off the application number. Competitor can download and remove the print from their lobby ticket. The concede card will be accessible a week preceding the examination
Note: Admit card won’t be send by post, competitors are assume to download the lobby ticket from the official webpage as it were.
Consequences of BCECEB PGMAT 2017
Consistently the placement test is led in the month of June and the aftereffect of PGMAT 2017 are announced by the first week of April 2017. The aftereffects of the candidates will be accessible on the official site where understudies can specify their enrolment number and can check their outcomes.
Essential Dates of BCECEB PGMAT 2017
The underneath said are critical dates for PGMAT 2017:
• Online enrollment for application will begin from third week of January 2017
• Last date to present the application shape will be by second week of February 2017
• Admit card will be accessible a week preceding the examination
• Examination will begin by first week of March 2017
• Results will be reported by fifth week of April 2017
• Counseling will begin from a week ago of April 2017
Guiding Process of BCECEB PGMAT 2017
Shortlisted hopefuls should login into the official site and check their directing dates. Selected competitors need to convey their unique stamp sheets and testaments at the season of guiding and in the event that they neglect to convey their unique authentications and stamp sheets their confirmation will be crossed out. Downloaded stamp sheets and endorsements are not permitted. The advising procedure would begin likely in a week ago of April 2017.
Controller of Examination,
IAS Association Building,
Close Patna Airport, P.O B.V College,
Patna, Bihar – 800 014.
Ph: 0612-2220230, 2225387