BHU PMT 2017
Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test usually alluded as BHU PMT is an All India Level Entrance Test directed for the understudies who needs to take affirmation in the MBBS and BDS courses. Pre Medical Test is led by the Banaras Hindu University. The hopefuls who qualify the exam are qualified for doing Undergraduate course.
About BHU Pre Medical Test
The Pre Medical Test comprises of two papers prelims and mains. Hopefuls are chosen for MBBS and BDS courses in light of Preliminary and Main Exams. The BHU PMT placement test is for the most part led in the month of May 2017.
Qualification Criteria for BHU PMT 2017
Taking after are the criteria for BHU Pre Medical Test 2017 criteria for various classifications is as per the following. Applicants ought to be sharp about it:
• Candidate to be qualified for placement test, the hopefuls more likely than not go in the Karnataka PUC Examination, or its identical 10+2 Examinations.
• Candidate ought to fulfill the above criteria to be qualified for the exam.
• Candidate is required to pass examination then just he/she is qualified for further process.
Application Process of BHU PMT 2017
Application procedure of BHU Pre Medical Test 2017 is as per the following:
• For B.PHARM: 60%-general/OBC and particular PC competitors and 55%-SC/ST and individual PC hopefuls.
• Minimum age point of confinement of the competitor with a specific end goal to go to BHU PMT is 17 years.
• Candidates showing up in qualifying examination may likewise apply.
• The last date of presenting the application is given underneath.
Enlistment Fees of BHU PMT 2017
The enlistment expense for BHU Pre Medical Test 2017 is as per the following. Intrigued competitor can pay the online charges by utilizing either Mastercard or platinum card installment system and can likewise send the request draft which is issued by any nationalize bank. The charge structure is as per the following:
• For General and OBC-Rs. 1000/ –
• For SC/ST/PWD-Rs. 600/ –
Syllabus for Exam design for BHU PMT 2017
The examination design syllabus for BHU PMT 2017 is given in taking after lines.
Pre Medical Test Syllabus is as per the following:
• Biology (Zoology and Botany)
Pre Medical Test Pattern is as per the following:
• The term of the Exam will be for three hours.
• There will be an aggregate of 200 inquiries, and every question will convey 1 check.
• The last determination of applicants will be founded on imprints he got in the exam.
Concede Card for BHU PMT 2017
Competitors who have connected for the BHU Pre Medical Test 2017 ought to stay tuned with the site for arrival of concede cards. Competitors can download corridor ticket on site. The concede cards are discharged for the qualified applicants .Most presumably the lobby tickets will be discharged in the most recent week of April 2017. When they were discharged enter your enrolled ID and secret key to download it and convey while going to exam.
Aftereffects of BHU PMT 2017
Consistently the BHU Pre Medical Test 2017 is led in the month of June and the outcome will be pronounced by after the exam. The consequences of the candidates will be accessible on the official site where understudies can specify their enrolment number and can check their outcomes. Generally the outcome will be declared in the July.
Advising Process for BHU PMT 2017
Shortlisted applicants of BHU Pre Medical Test will be took into account advising process. The authentications ought to convey taking after reports while going to advising. For more insights in regards to the way toward advising visit the official site given beneath.
Contact points of interest
- Banaras Hindu University,
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India – 221 005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Call: 085745 87668/070541 23586/094151 34225
- Site: www.bhu.ac.in
- Placement test site: bhuonline.in
Important Date –
• Online enrolment for application will begin from first week of January 2017
• Last date of enrolment for application will be a week ago of February 2017
• Admit card will be accessible a week preceding the examination
• Examination will be directed by second week of June 2017
• Results will be reported by third week of July 2017
• Counselling procedure will begin from second week of August 2017
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here