Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2017
Dibrugarh University provides admission to the 2 year Full time MBA and 3 years Part time MBA Programs. which organize at Center for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University. it has released notification from eligible intending candidates for the session 2017. it is for two year full time MBA Programs. Candidates can check the complete details of Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2017 application process, eligibility and other information on this page below.
Interested candidates may apply online for MBA Admission at Dibrugarh University as per schedule mentioned below. The selection process constitutes of a written test (MAT / CAT / CMAT or CMSDU Test) followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) for MBA Full time Programs and the candidates are selected on the basis of the written test score for MBA Part time Programs.
Interested candidates may apply online for MBA Admission at Dibrugarh University as per schedule mentioned below.The selection process constitutes of a written test (MAT / CAT / CMAT or CMSDU Test) followed by GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) for MBA Full time Programme and the candidates are selected on the basis of the written test score for MBA Part time Programme.
Course Name – Master of Business Administration (Full time and Part Time )
Duration & System – 2 years (Semester System) for FT MBA and 3 years (Yearly / Modular System) for PT MBA.
Schedule for the Dibrugarh University MBA Full Time/ Part Time Admission 2016 is given below.
15 Mar 2017–
|EVENTS||MBA FULL TIME||MBA PART TIME|
|Start of Online Registration||06 Feb 2017||will announce|
|Last date for online submission (for CMSDU Test)|
|Last date for Online Submission for (CMAT/MAT/CAT)|
|CMSDU Test||11 Mar 2017 (at 11A.M.)|
|GD/PI||16 Mar and 17 Mar 2017||–|
Dibrugarh University MBA Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programs for Full/ Part time may fill their application form from the official website as per schedule provided above. Application for Full time two year programs MBA will available from 06 Feb,2017. Candidates can apply online for the course either by visiting the official website http://cmsduadmissions.website or by clicking on the link provided below. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling application form of Dibrugarh University 2017.
Online Application MBA Full Time / Part Time
Online applications are invited from eligible intending candidates for the admission to the Four Semester MBA (Full Time) programs for the session 2017-2018 at the Center for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, which is a participating institute of February 2017 MAT to conduct by AIMA, New Delhi on 05 Feb 2017(Paper Based Test) and 11 Feb 2017(Computer Based Test), 2017.
- Click Here to start registration for MBA Full Time with CMSDU 2017.
Application Fee :
Candidates opting CMSDU Test – ₹ 750/-
Candidates seeking exemption from the CMSDU Test – ₹ 500/-
Payment instructions will available at the time of registration in the website.
For Full Time MBA Programs
- Graduation (All streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates with valid score of above 137.5/200 in MAT, above 135/300 in CAT or above 175/400 in CMAT are exempted from CMSDU Test. Final year graduate students may also apply.
For Part Time MBA Programs
- Eligibility Criteria for Part Time MBA Programs will made availble for admission. to CMS Dibrugarh University 2017 as soon as they are available on the official website.
The admission process mentioned here is of last year and is for reference purpose only.
MBA Part Time
- Written Test : Candidates have to appear in a Written Test. which to conducted by CMSDU. Candidates who qualify in the Written Test. they will selected on the basis of their performance in the test. and industry experience. The MBA (PT) programs starts in August 2016.
MBA Full Time
- Written Test : Candidates have to take the MAT (Management Aptitude Test). examination conducted by All India Management Association / CAT (Common Admission Test). conducted by IIMs or CMAT (Common Management Admission Test). conducted by AICTE.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview : Candidates who have obtained a minimum MAT / CAT / CMAT score. (fixed at our discretion) or already have a valid MAT / CAT / CMAT Score. (as fixed by us) or otherwise qualified as mentioned above will called for a GD and PI.
- The final selection will based on the candidate’s overall performance.
Sample Question Paper (2016)
Dibrugarh University , MBA , MBA Admission 2017 , Application Form , Entrance Exam , MBA Part Time , MBA Full Time , Sample Question Papers 2016
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|