DMER PGP CET 2016 -17
DMER stands for Directorate of Medical Education & Research. Directorate of Medical Education and Research. Government of Maharashtra was conducted the Online Common Entrance Test. Admission of DMER into MpTh / MoTh / MASLP & MSc (P&O) Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2016-17.
DMER PGP CET 2016 -17
Applicants seeking admission in MpTh/MoTh/MASLP & MSc. PG(Postgraduate) Courses have to apply online from the official website www.dmer.org before the last date of form submission.
schedule can access their admit card before the entrance test.
|Availability of Registration form||20 Jul to 28 Jul 2016|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||03 Aug 2016|
|Date of the CET (Common Entrance Test)||08 Aug 2016|
|Online display of question paper||10 Aug 2016|
|Display online of answer responses of
applicants with answer key
|12 Aug 2016|
|Online submission of objection on
Question paper / Answer key
|10 Aug to 14 Aug 2016|
|Declaration of final merit list and
downloading of mark sheet from official website
|22 Aug 2016|
|Filling of Form & Counseling
|22 Sep 2016 to 23 Sep 2016|
|Publication of first selection list||23 Sep 2016 (After 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of Joining for 1st Round||30 Sep 2016|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01 Oct 2016|
|Cut of date of admission process||31 Oct 2016|
Process of Counselling
CET 2016 Form Filling and Counseling Process
Registration for admission to Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Occupational Therapy IMOTM and Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and M. Prosthetic & Orthotics Courses for the academic year 2016- 17 will be done by the counselling and preference forn filling system. Candidates are called as per following schedule for counselling and preference form filling system.
Venue : Auditorium Hall Govt. Dental College & Hospital, St. Georges Hospital Campus, Near CST My. Station 400 001 Mumbai .
Document Verification process and Counselling.
- Application form online download and fillup .
- Admit Card / Hall Ticket download.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card / Driving licence / PAN Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded PGP/PGO/PGASLP/M.Sc(P&O) CET 2016 result.
- Certificate for Age
- SSC Passing Certificate / Valid Passport
- Internship Completion Certificate
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Passing Certificate
- B.P.Th / B.O.Th / BASLP / BPO Degree Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- CC (Caste Certificate)
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy layer Certificate valid upto 31st March 2017.
- Person with Disability Certificate.
The Competent Authority conducted PGP CET 2016 / PGO CET 2016 / PGASLP CET 2016 & M.Sc. (P&O) CET 2016, evaluated the answers and prepared Provisional Result / Marks. The Final Result / Merit List is prepared on the basis of descending order of marks obtained at PGP – CET 2016 / PGO – CET 2016 / PGASLP – CET 2016 & M Sc . (P&o) – CET 2016.
- PGP CET 2016 Final Merit List – Click here
- PGO CET 2016 Final Merit List – Click here
- PGASLP CET 2016 Final Merit List – Click here
- MSc PO CET 2016 Final Merit List – Click here
For more detail of DMER PGP CET 2016 – Download Information Brochure.
For other information please CLECK HERE