GEEE Registration Form 2017
GEEE Registration Form 2017 will be released by Galgotias University for the engineering entrance exam. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for GEEE 2017 and pay the requisite Registration fee. One must read the eligibility criteria and determine that he / she is eligible for the B.Tech program before filling up the form. Applicant should enter details in the Registration form carefully and avoid errors. After applying, download admit card of GEEE 2017 to appear in exam.
GEEE Registration Form 2017
Cost of Registration is identified as the Registration fee, which covers the cost of Registration form, University Brochure cum Information Handbook and Examination fee. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded.
Candidates may please note that insofar, Galgotias University has only confirmed that there will be GEEE 2017. Apart from that, any details of GEEE 2017 Registration Form are not officially available. All data on this page is as per last year’s brochure and only for reference. As soon as GEEE 2017 information brochure is available, we will update details here.
Immediately after Registration form is issued, candidates can apply at www.geee.in.
Instructions for GEEE Registration Form
- Check eligibility before filling up GEEE 2017 Registration Form. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- Refer to documents while entering data in Registration form of GEEE 2017. Although during submission of form, documents need not be submitted, however they will be required later at time of counselling. It is mandatory that all the original relevant documents (including original marksheet, migration certificate, etc.) should be submitted to admissions office for verification.
- Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE) 2017 Registration Form must be submitted on time. Admission to various program will however be subject to verification of facts from the original / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy shall arise, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
Last year the Registration fee was Rs 800.
Candidates can apply in the mode specified by the University. Similarly, payment towards Registration can be made in the way the University asks to. Online Registration form will be issued for the exam, payment may also be asked to do online through Credit card and Debit card.
How to apply?
- Log on to www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in and click on apply online.
- There are 3 different B.Tech programmes which are available in Galgotias University:
- Integrated dual degree course of B.Tech. and MBA
- Integrated dual degree course of B.Tech. and M.Tech
- Applicants can apply for any of these programme.
- Candidates must have active personal email ids as all information regarding the entire admission process will be communicated through emails. The university can also send call letters for written tests or carry out document verification process through emails. Under no circumstances, shall the candidate give e-mail ID of another person. In case any applicant does not have an email ID, he/she needs to create it prior to applying online.
Payment for GEEE Online Registration Form
- Payment must be made online, using Debit and Credit cards only.
- After the successful completion of the payment procedure, candidates will have to take a print-out of the registration slip generated by the system. The registration slip must be preserved for future.
- Applicants can download the call letter directly from the university’s official website by filling in their DOB and Registration number sent through SMS/email. Call letters would not be issued through post.
Students who wish to appear in the Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) 2017 must apply before the last date.