GLA University Application Form 2017
GLA University admission to all courses (except Ph.D.) is done on the basis of an online entrance test – “GLAET“, held at 60 centers all over India. Admission to these courses is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Before applying for any of the course, please ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidates can fill their application form various UG and PG courses from the official website. Those who fill their application completely on time are issued admit card for entrance test. Candidates are advised to check the instruction given below for applying online or offline.
Steps for filling online application form
Step 1 – Online Registration Process
- Candidates register yourself for the online entrance test from the official website or from the above link.
- An entrance fee of Rs.700/-(except D.Pharma, Diploma in eng. & B.Ed) will charged during GLAET registration which can paid through:
On-line Payment Mode
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Off-line Payment Mode
- Demand draft (DD)
On successful registration candidate will receive unique registration id & password on registered e mail id. This Id and Password should noted down by the candidate as it is required for the further examination procedure.
Step 2 – Offline Registration Process
Candidates can also register themselves through an offline registration process. Candidates who seek admission in UG and PG courses can download the application from the direct link provided below.
Link to download the Application Form available soon.
Instruction for filling offline Application Form
- To Download, the offline entrance registration form visit www.gla.ac official website.
- Take a printout and fill the required details completely.
- Send your duly filled registration form in an envelope along with the demand draft of Rs 700/- (except D.Pharma, Diploma in eng. & B.Ed) drawn in favor of “GLA University” payable at “VRINDAVAN”. Also mention “Offline GLAET-17 Registration For Name of the Course you are applying” on the back side of the envelope & send it through post or by hand at:To
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
- Candidate must mention his/her name & unique id on the back side of demand draft.
- The candidates will informed by university officials within 7 working days of receipt of the form.
Note: Entrance fee for B. Ed, Diploma in engineering & D Pharma is Rs 500/-.
GLA , University , Eng. , B.Ed. , Application Form , Admission 2017 , Mathura , Online Registration
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|