HPU Counselling 2016 for M.Sc Nursing
Himachal Pradesh University has released notification from the eligible applicants for admission to M.Sc Nursing (2 years degree course) in Sister Nivedita Govt. College Nursing of IGMC, Shimla through an objective type (MCQ) Entrance Test for the academic year 2016-2017. Desirous applicants are advised to be ready with soft copy of passport size colour photograph and scanned copy of signature in jpg. before filling online application form. Applicants can check the complete information of HPU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
HPU Entrance Test 2016
Applicants seeking admission in M.Sc Nursing Course have to fill the online application from here as per schedule. Entrance Test will be held in the month September 2016. The admission to this degree course shall be made as per merit drawn on the basis of marks of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University on behalf of the Government of Himachal Pradesh (Department of Medical Education & Research).
Schedule for the HPU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2016
|Online Application form filling starts||25 Jul 2016|
|Last date for filling the online application||18 Aug 2016|
|Tentative date of uploading of admit card||26 Aug 2016|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Sep 2016|
|Date of displaying the Answer Key||08 Sep 2016|
|Tentative date of declaration of Result||15 Sep 2016|
|Tentative date of issuance of merit list||19 Sep 2016|
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling for admission||26 Sep 2016|
|Date of joining & depositing fee / Medical Exam||28 Sep 2016|
|2nd Round of Counselling||06 Oct 2016|
Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Degree course shall be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University Shimla for which Male & female applicants are eligible subject to fulfilment of the following conditions :-
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 and its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University established by Law in India with minimum 45% aggregate marks. For SC/ST/OBC applicants the required percentage of aggregate marks will be 40%.
- The applicants should be registered as registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with H.P State Nurses registration council Shimla/ any State Nursing Registration council at the time of counselling.
- The applicants should be B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing /B. Sc Hons. Nursing trained from the recognized Institutions not less than 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing on the last date of submission of application form.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing on the last date of submission of application form.
Counselling and Admission Procedure
There will be Counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the applicants in the specialities. The admission process will be completed through counselling within the specified period by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Director, Medical Education & Research, H.P., Shimla-9. The counselling for all the qualified applicants will held as per schedule in the New Examination Hall, Block-D, Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla-1 in accordance with the category-wise/group-wise merit list notified by the H.P.University.
They must bring Counseling-cum-admission Form along with photocopies of all the required documents/documents dully self –attested. The candidate not reporting for first round of counselling will forfeit their claim for admission without any further notice . Hence appearance in the first round of counselling is mandatory for consideration of candidature in subsequent counselling.
The Controller of Examinations will forward the Merit list to the Director Medical Education & Research, H.P. Shimla-9 and to the Principal SNGNC IGMC Shimla- Cum- Member Secretary counselling Committee for completing the counselling/ admission process till the last closing date of admission i.e. 31.10.2016.
The counselling fee of Rs. 300/- shall be charged from the applicants at the time counselling in order to meet out the Counselling expenses etc. and same will be kept with the Principal SNGNC, Shimla . She should maintained the proper record of that fund.
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma.
- Registration Certificate from H.P. State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- H.P. Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority as per provision of Prospectus.
- Certificate of being children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies spouse wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government as per provision of Prospectus issued by the competent authority.
- Documents of claiming Reservation under particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Service certificate-cum-NOC for in-service applicants only.
- Affidavit on the paper in original.
- Certificate of Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing courses from Principal/ Director/Head of the Institution.