ICSI Call Letter Dec 2016 Session
All applicant who has applied for ICSI CS CS Executive Programme, Foundation Program and CS Professional Program to be conducted by the institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can download their Admit Card from the ICSI official site by using their registration number.
Despatch of Call Letter By Post has been discontinued from June, 2011. Applicants are advised to download the same from Institute’s official Website Www.icsi.edu. Call Letter will be issued only through online mode. The tentative schedule for uploading the admit cards for Decmeber, 2016.
|ICSI CS Exam||Date of exam||Admit Card|
|ICSI CS Foundation Dec 2016 Exam||03 Dec – 04 Dec 2016||22 Nov 2016|
|ICSI CS Executive Dec 2016 Exam||21 Dec to 28 Dec 2016||12 Dec 2016|
|ICSI CS Professional Dec 2016 Exam||21 Dec to 30 Dec 2016||12 Dec 2016|
ICSI CS Call Letter Dec Session 2016
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will release the admit cards for CS Foundation, Professional Dec Examination 2016. Qualified applicants can download the call letter from the official website of ICSI. The direct link to download ICSI CS Call Letter Dec Session.
|ICSI CS Exam Dec 2016||Download Call Letter|
|ICSI CS Foundation Dec 2016 Exam||Click here|
|ICSI CS Executive Dec 2016 Exam||Click here|
|ICSI CS Professional Dec 2016 Exam||Click here|
How to Download Call Letter
- Visit the official website of ICSI icsi.indiaeducation.net.
- Enter the 17-digit Registration Number as generated at the time of registration.
- Click the ‘Get Call Letter’ button.
- After display Call Letter .
- Verify the details and save the Call Letter.
- Take a Print Out and carry it to appear in the ICSI CS Exam 2016.
Important Instructions for Candidates
Based computer exam for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme was held in June 2016 as per the timing given in the Call Letter. Candidates should read the instructions given below carefully and follow them in true letter.
- Executive & Professional Programme
- Computer based Examination for CS Foundation Program
Download Admit Card and Registration Letter
Students can access their e-Identity card & registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute. Details given below.
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account .Enter your “Username” and “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Applicants can download registration letter or e-Identity card at others option at their account.
ICSI Online Services – Here Click here to log in to ICSI Online Services. Candidate can log in using user name and password. Applicants can use their current 17 digit Registration Number as username.
After download the IC (Identity card), applicants are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the given authorities with candidate seal carrying name, professional membership Number, designation and complete ICSI official address:
- Member of the Institute, with ACS or FCS Number.
2. Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
3. Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
4. Principal of a recognized School or College.
5. Officers of ICSI
Details, ICSI CS Admit Card 2016
- Registration Number
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Instructions to candidates
- After printing Call Letter from icsi.edu, check all details printed in officially issued ICSI admit card 2016. If there is any discrepancy in it, get in touch with ICSI.
- Applicants must carry all necessary documents on the day of exam such as (a) Call Letter (b) Student identity card. It is also advisable to carry a valid photo identity card.
Also Check out, GMCH Chandigarh Call Letter 2016