Candidates seeking admission into various Management programs need to give the IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2017. This test is an MBA Entrance exam and will give admission from January 2017 onwards. Candidates looking for a distance learning MBA may apply for this exam. The IGNOU MBA Entrance test 2017 is due to be held in October 2016.
Schedule of the semester system for IGNOU MBA Course exam 2017–
- First semester – January 2017 to June 2017
- Second Semester – July 2017 to December 2017
- Third Semester – January 2018 to June 2018
- Fourth Semester – July 2018 to December 2018
Important deadlines for OPENMAT XL in IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam–
- Last date to submit application form 1 – 9th September 2016 for XL.
- Validity of OPENMAT score to seek admission in 1st semester – January 2017.
- Last date of application form 2 – 30th Nov (1st semester) & 31st May 2017 (2nd Semester).
- Date of the exam – postponed to 23rd October 2016
Important deadlines for OPENMAT XLI IN IGNOU Entrance for MBA Admission –
- Last date to submit application form 1 – 15th September 2016 for XL.
- Validity of OPENMAT score to seek admission in 1st semester – July 2017.
- Last date of application form 2 – 31st May 2017 (1st semester) & 30th November 2017 (2nd Semester).
- Date of the exam – postponed to 15th February 2017
Programmes availableunder IGNOU MBA course Exam 2017 –
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post graduate diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Details for Master of Business Administration –
- The MBA course contains 21 courses in all.
- Courses in PGDIM – 11 courses.
- 5 courses from any one of the specialization streams.
- Project course (MS-100) is equivalent to 2 courses
- Compulsory courses – MS-91 and MS-95 and any one elective out of MS-92/93/94/96/97.
Eligibility criteriafor IGNOU MBA Entrance exam 2017–
- A Graduation in any stream.
- 50%marks in graduation for General catergory and 45% for reserved, with a 3 years experience.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Entrance test 2017 details–
- Entrance test to IGNOU is done through OPENMAT.
- This test is held twice a year.
- Candidates have to fill up the application form.
- Filled up form is to be sent to IGNOU H.Q.
- No other document needs to be sent.
IGNOU Entrance for MBA Admission Details –
- Admission for any programme is done strictly on basis of OPENMAT score.
- The score obtained in OPENMAT is valid for two semesters only.
- Maximum duration of the MBA Course can be upto 8 years
Reservation in IGNOU MBA Entrance test 2017–
- Reserved categories are SC/STT/OBS/Widows/Kashmiri migrants and PH.
- Any forged certificate shall lead to legal implications.
Fee structurefor IGNOU MBA Course 2017–
- Course fee of Rs 1500 per course.
- Bank draft is required in favor of IGNOU.
Change of address/study center –
- Any change address can online mode.
- It will take a minimum of 4-6 weeks for the change to take effect.
- Students need to make own arrangements until then.
- All other details for click website ignou.ac.in.
Also Check out, the Andhra University Admissions 2016