IIT Madras MS Registration Form 2017
IIT Madras MS Registration Form 2017 for admission MS Programme. Any Eligible candidate can apply IIT Madras MS Registration Form 2017. IIT Madras has released notification for admission to the MS Programme in various discipline for Jan-May 2017 session. Details of IIT Madras MS 2017 like Registration form, selection process and other important information are given on this page to make it convenient for Applicant who are interested in IIT Madras MS Admission 2017.
Schedule for the IIT Madras
|Registration of Registration forms will be open on||25 Sep 2016|
|Last date for Registration of Registration through on-line||24 Oct 2016|
|Interview and or Test (on or before)||18 Nov – 15 Nov 2016|
|Selected Applicant list display in the Research website||12 Dec 2016|
|Selected Applicant to join on||27 Dec 2016|
IIT Madras MS Registration Form
IIT Madras has published notification for admission to the M.S (by Research) programmes under regular fulltime [with/without Half-time Teaching Research Assistantship (HTRA)] and part-time/external programmes in the departments of Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Design, Management Studies, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Ocean Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. Applicant must apply online through the website https://research.iitm.ac.in or https://www.iitm.ac.in on or before the last date.
Registration Form 2017
Applicant seeking admission to IIT Madras in MS Programme can apply online from the official website at www.iitm.ac.in. Before applying for MS Programme candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria. Applicant are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit the Registration form. Applicant may also apply online from the given below link.
The Registration fee is as follows:
- GN/OBC-NC Male Applicant : Rs.200/-
- GN/OBC-NC Female Applicant : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST and PwD Applicant : Rs.100/-
Online mode of fee payment enabled (Netbanking, Credit Card & Debit Card)
Apply Process Online
- Sign-up / Register at https://research.iitm.ac.in/user.
- Ensure that there are no empty spaces in login name.
- Issues have been reported when hotmail ID were used for registration. Kindly keep this in mind when providing mail ID.
- Upon registering, a mail will be sent to the mail ID which will contain link to activate account.
- Update Profile Information.
- Update profile information under “My Profile” menu.
- How many Registrations allowed per user?
- Use “Apply to Department” menu to fill in the Registration ( Maximum 3 Registrations allowed per user).
- How to download the Registration:
- An Registration number is generated after finishing the payment process.
- A mail containing Registration will sent to mail ID.
In case the mail is not delivered, use “apply to department” menu to download Registration. Applicant called for written test/interview should bring with them (i) Printed copy of the Registration submitted online along with Original and photo copies of relevant certificates.
(A) For Regular (full time) Research Scholars:
M.S. in Engineering
- Applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with valid GATE score or a Master’s degree in appropriate Sciences/Management where eligible with a good academic record and a valid GATE score or CAT/AIMA or equivalent qualification tenable for the current year in the relevant areas.
- Applicant having Associate Membership of the following professional bodies will also be eligible for admission to the M.S. programme of their parent discipline provided they have a valid GATE score and have passed both part A and part B of the Membership examinations with a good academic record.
- The Institution of Engineers (India) (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communications), the Aeronautical society of India, the Indian Institute of Metals, the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and other professional bodies approved by the Senate from time to time.
- Applicant having qualified in MFT (Major Field Test) will also be eligible for admission to the M.S. programme if the concerned department opt for it.
- IIT B.Tech Applicant with a CGPA score of 8.0 or above on a scale of 10 SC/ST: 7.5 CGPA are eligible to apply for M.S. Programme.
For More Detail of IIT Madras MS Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure