JEE Advanced 2017
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced is curtailed as JEE (Advanced). JEE Advanced is the graduate placement test which is directed by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under the direction of Joint Admission Board (JAB). Hopefuls who will get their graduation degree in B.E/B.Tech courses should give JEE (Advanced) 2017.
About Joint Entrance Examination Advanced
JEE (Advanced) is for under graduate course. Hopefuls need to fill the application shape and can apply for the placement test. This is National level selection test where anybody can apply for the placement test and can get confirmation in different four year certification programs in eighteen IITs and Indian School of Mines (ISM), alongside other presumed designing foundations.
Qualification Criteria for JEE Advanced 2017
To get qualified in JEE propelled placement test and study in prestigious establishments like IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay and ISM Dhanbad competitor are required to meet the accompanying qualification criteria:
• Candidates ought to showed up for twelfth examination first time in every one of the subjects year either 2015 or 2017
• Candidate’s age ought to be over 25 years can apply for the selection test.
Application Process in JEE Advanced 2017
Applicants who are intrigued to give JEE (Advanced) Entrance Examination needs to fill the application shape and pay the enlistment expenses. Competitor need to take after the said underneath steps:
• The online application begins from 29th April 2017
• Candidates need to fill the application shape by saying the individual points of interest
• General/OBC classification hopefuls need to pay Rs. 2000/ – and Rs. 1000/ – for SC/ST/PwD/Female class applicants as application charges
• Candidates can pay the application charges on the web.
• The last date to fill the application frame will be by fourth May 2017
Enlistment Fees of JEE Advanced 2017
The enlistment expenses for JEE (Advanced) 2017 where general/OBC classification competitors need to pay Rs. 2000/ – and Rs. 1000/ – for SC/ST/PwD/Female classification applicants as application charges. Competitor can pay this application charge on the web.
Age Limit for JEE Advanced 2017
Competitor’s age ought to be over 25 years to apply for JEE Advanced Entrance Examination.
Exam Pattern for JEE Advanced 2017
JEE Advanced Entrance Examination will be directed in 22nd May 2017. The syllabus and exam example are said underneath:
• The examination comprises of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of three hours term.
• There are 60 different decision questions
• Questions will be identified with Physics, Mathematics and science subjects.
Concede Card for JEE Advanced 2017
The concede card of the hopeful will be accessible on the official site of JEE Advanced Entrance Exam. After the declaration of lobby ticket the competitor ready to download the card by topping off the application number. Hopeful can download and remove the print from their concede card. The concede card will be accessible from eleventh May 2017 to 22nd May 2017.
Note: Admit card won’t be send by post, applicants should download the corridor ticket from the official webpage as it were.
Aftereffects of JEE Advanced 2017
Consistently the placement test is directed where the outcome are pronounced by 12 June 2017.
Directing Process of JEE Advanced 2017
Shortlisted competitors should login into the official site and check their advising dates. Selected hopefuls need to convey their unique stamp sheets and authentications at the season of directing and in the event that they neglect to convey their unique declarations and check sheets their affirmation will be crossed out. Downloaded stamp sheets and testaments are not permitted. The guiding procedure would begin likely by twentieth June 2017.
Sorting out Chairman,
JEE (Advanced) 2017,
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati, Assam – 781039 (India).
Telephone: +91 361 2692795
Fax: +91 361 2582180