JIPMER Registration Form 2017 – Online Registration of JIPMER Entrance Exam 2017 for admission to the DM or M.Ch courses. Date Eligible Applicant who wishes to apply for apply for JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam 2017 can apply online through the link given below on or before the last date. Applicant must read the instruction given below before going to apply. Also ensure their eligibility.
|Start Date of Online Registration form||19 Sep 2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration Form||26 Oct 2016|
JIPMER Entrance Exam 2017 – Application Form
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Application Form 2017 can be submitted only through online method from the official website. Applicant need NOT send hard copy of the application to this office. Eligible & interested applicants can also apply through the direct “Apply Online” link, which is given below.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
- Online Registration / Entrance Examination Fees : Rs. 1500/- (Bank Transaction Charges applicable)
- OPH applicants are exempted from Application Fee
The Mode of payment is online only. i.e. you can make payment through the following mediums: Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card Only. A Applicant is allowed to submit application for one course only. Fees once paid for JIPMER Application Form 2017 for DM / M.Ch will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Online Registration Process
- Log on to JIPMER website at www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply online for DM/M.Ch Courses – Jan 2017 Session”. You can also simply click on “Apply Online” link, which is given above.
- The applicant should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application online.
- Mode of payments are
- Net Banking,
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card.
Instructions for uploading Photograph
- A recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard indicating name of the applicant and date of taking photograph while the placard is being held by the applicant.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
- The photograph must be in jpg/jpeg format with dimension 30 mm (width) × 45 mm (height) with file size less than 80 kb.
- The signature must be in jpg/jpeg format with dimension 80 mm (width) × 35 mm (height) with file size less than 80 kb.
- The applicant is advised to take printout/Save a copy of the Online application which would contain Application numbers, Personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details.
- Fees would NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- NO request for change in the details provided in the application would be considered.
- Incomplete application, application with false details would be rejected.