Kalyani University Admission 2016 –
Kalyani University Admission 2016 notification released . Kalyani University admission for MA Distance Education 2016. The Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), University of Kalyani published notification for eligible applicants for admission into the following courses under distance mode for the academic year 2016-2017. Interested and eligible applicants can fill their Registration form of Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2016 from here as per schedule. All the details regarding Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2016 such as Registration form, eligibility criteria and other information is.
- M.A in Bengali
- M.A in English
- M.A in History
- M.A in Education
- M.A in Public Administration
|Date of Availability and Submission of Forms|
|Without Late fee||13 Sep to 28 Oct 2016|
|With late fee of Rs. 200/- only||02 Nov to 03 Dec 2016|
Applicants can download their Registration form for M.A Admission in various discipline from the official portal as per schedule. Applicants advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Registration form. Applicants can also download their Registration form from the direct link.
Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total of at least 300 marks / Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with oneyear bridge course in relevant subject / Pass Graduate [(10+1+3) / (11+3)] with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total of at least 300 marks.
- A applicant with M.A in a subject is eligible to get admission in M.A. in any other subject offered through Distance Mode irrespective of whether or not that subject was offered by him/her at the degree stage. But the applicants with M.A. in any professional subject like Music, Drama, Film Studies, Physical Education (M.P. Ed.), General Education (M.Ed.) etc. will not be eligible to avail this provision.
- In case of M.A. in Education, Graduates or post-graduates with B.Ed. or equivalent degrees are also eligible besides those who meet the above mentioned eligibility conditions.
- In case of M.A. in Public Administration, the concerned subject is either Public Administration or Political Science.
Instruction to Applicants
- All admissions are provisional subject to eligibility and verification of the required documents. If any discrepancy is revealed later, responsibility will rest on the applicant and his/her admission will be cancelled. It is obligatory on the part of the applicants to satisfy themselves as regards their eligibility for a particular course before taking admission in a course. It should be carefully noted that fees of any kind once deposited will not be refunded.
- There is no age bar in admission into the different courses of the DODL—i.e. admission is open to any person of any age within eligibility criteria.
- There is no cut-off year for any course in admission.
- Two Degree Programmes cannot be allowed to be pursued simultaneously.
- DODL reserves the right to postpone the course(s) if viable numbers of applicants are not admitted.
- Photograph and other testimonials of the students should be attested by the respective head of the institution.
- An ‘Enrollment Number’ will assign to each student on admission after proper scrutiny of filled-in admission form.
- Letters received without the enrollment number will not entertain.
- Change of Course and/or subject and/or Study Centre is not permissible after admission.
- The DODL reserves the right to change the fee structure under compelling condition.
Directorate of Open and Distance Learning,
University of Kalyani,
Kalyani-741235, Dist. Nadia
Phone: (033) 2502-2212
Website: www.dodl.klyuniv.ac.in / www.klyuniv.ac.in
For more details of Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2016 – Download Information Brochure.