KLEU AIET Entrance Exam 2017
KLEU AIET 2017 stands for KLE University All India Entrance Test. It is a hub of fineness in Research, Medical Education and Health Care services at the national level. The international level. KLE University conducts admission in various courses among which is M.B.B.B. The KLE Society had established the JNMC at Belgaum. It accommodates the KLES Dr. Prabhakar Charitable Hospital & Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital. JNMC attracts international students and has alliances with national and international bodies i.e. WHO or ICMR. University of Missouri Kansas City USA and University of Illinois Chicago USA for teaching and research.
The institute offers courses that cover the entire scope of modern medicine and Malaysian Medical Council. It is also recorded in the W.H.O. directory of World Medical Schools.
Application Form for KLEU AIET 2017
Application form for KLEU AIET must be done online mode. Please candidate can visit the official site http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/home. The filled in registration form has to be printed out and forward to KLE university. Providing a thumb impression on the Form is mandatory for all the candidates.
NRI or PIO Admissions are also begin where in the candidates can download the KLEU AIET registration Form. The Application Fee is USD 100. The payment done via a DD in favour of The Registrar KLE University payable at Belgaum. It has to be sent to GM (General Manager), Office of the Chancellor of KLE University, College Road, Belagavi-590001, Karnataka, India.
Eligibility Criteria for KLEU AIET 2017
- Student above the age of seven years are only eligible for application of KLEU .
- The pass candidates must have their 12th Application From any Institute or University. The subjects studied must have been English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Individually and 60% score as an aggregate in PCB.
- The Call letter of MBBS Exam. The printout of the admit card and produced at the time of the examination.
Exam Pattern for KLEU AIET 2017
- The duration of the KLEU AIET examination is three hours (300 minutes).
- KLEU Questions from the subjects of Phy, Chem and Bio. A totality of two hundred questions. Every correct answer will get one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Those applicant who have to secure a minimum of 50% in Physics, Biology & Chemistry combined to have qualified for admission into KLEU.
Syllabus for KLEU AIET 2017
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)
Exam Dates KLEU AIET 2017
|Exam Events KLEU AIET||Dates of KLEU|
|Date of Notification||February, 2017|
|Date of availability of Application Forms on the Official Website||February, 2017|
|Last date for Online registration||April, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted registration form. For acknowledgement must be reach to the KLEU office by registered post or speed post or courier on||May, 2017|
|Availability of hall Tickets||May, 2017|
|Date & Time of Entrance exam KLEU||May, 2017|
|KLEU Results Declaration on||May, 2017|
|Dates of Counselling KLEU exam||May, 2017|