Kurukshetra University Admission 2016
kurukshetra University admission 2016-17 – Kurukshetra University has released notification for admission to UG, PG and certificate courses. Candidates can read the complete detail of Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2016 for various courses such as Registration form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. on this page.
Kurukshetra University Admission 2016
Kurukshetra University DDE course offers admission to the various UG, PG and certificate programmes under distance mode. The complete details of Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2016 along with schedule and fee are given below. Candidates are advised read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submit the Registration form.
Schedule for the Kurukshetra University Correspondence Admission 2016
Note:- The Last Date without late fee (which was earlier 30.09.2016 for receipt of Admission Forms for various courses has been extended up to 31.10.2016.
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Kurukshetra University has released Registration form from the official website at www.ddekuk.ac.in. Interested & eligible candidates can download the Registration form through the given below link.
- General Category : Rs. 600/-
- SC/BC/EBPG/BLIND Candidates of Haryana only : Rs. 150/-
How to Apply?
- Step I : Download Admission-cum- Examination Form (Form-A to C) from DDE through the given above link.
- Step II : Fill up the Form and attach 4 Photocopies of Form-A duly tilled-in & self- attested and pasted photographs on all forms with Original Form (A to C) along with a Demand Draft (should be made in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra) of the requisite fee of the course including processing fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.150/- for SC/BC/EBPG/Blind candidates of Haryana state only).
- Step III : Send the Filled-in Form-A to C along with 4 photocopy of Form-A along with all the required documents to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University. Kurukshetra – 136 119 (Haryana).
For Online Admission the Directorate of Distance Education has launched its own website at www.ddekuk.ac.in for online admission and other enquiries. Online submission of Registration form and online fee deposition can be done with HDFC and ICICI bank. Hard copy of the form must be submitted within 10 days from the date of online admission. The study material of various courses offered by the Directorate of Distance Education shall be available online in the form of books in pdf files w.e.f. the session 2016-17.
Note : Candidates applying for B.Ed Part-l / MBA Part-I / MBA (HM) Part- I / MCA Part-I are not required to submit the admission fee along with the Admission-cum-Examination Form. They are required to submit only processing fee as mentioned above.
In case the admission form of any candidate is rejected under category (3) to (10) above, the candidature of such a candidate can be revived on submission of the requisite documents or completion of incomplete form etc. With balance payment together with the revival fee of Rs. 1000/- before the termination of examination of theory papers.
Programmes of Study
Traditional Courses –
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- 2 Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- M.A. in Hindi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in English 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Sanskrit 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Panjabi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Political Sc. 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Philosophy 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Public Administration 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in History 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Economics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Mathematics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Geography 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Computer/ IT Courses
- Certificate Course in Computer Registrations (CCA) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Computer Registrations (BCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Registrations (PGDCA) 1-Year
- M.Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Computer Registrations (MCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Management Courses
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) 3-Year Part-III only
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM) 1-Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Library and Information Science Courses
- Diploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Journalism & Mass Communication Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Education Courses
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Law Courses
- LL.M. 2-Year Part-I/II
- Environmental Education Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Other Courses
- Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) 1-Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E) 1-Year
If above window does not load, Click here to view/ download the Information Brochure.