LBS Kerala Nursing Admissions 2016
LBS Kerala Nursing Admissions 2016, Those candidates who are interested in joining LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the admission forms are now available. The candidates have to apply online only keeping the closing dates for all the steps in mind. One must go through the instructions properly to avoid any rejection.
Application Fee of LBS Kerala –
The application fee for the form is as follows:
- General category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 400/-
Important dates related to the entrance exam and application –
- Last date for submission of Hard copies for online applied forms is 8th September, 2016
- Fees payment has to be made at any branch of Federal bank by 19th August to 6th September, 2016
- Date of the exam is 25th September, 2016
It is important to note that the exam will be held at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and at Kozhikode only.
Documents to be submitted with application form –
- S.S.L.C or any other to proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 12th or equivalent.
- Mark sheet of Diploma in General Nursing and mid-wifery.
- Copy of RNRM issued by Registrar, Kerala.
- Any certificate to prove Nativity.
- Certificate to support Communal reservation.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate, if applicable.
- Non creamy layer certificate =.
- Certificate of medical board of the district for person with disability.
- Certificate in support of service, PSC advice memo.
Incomplete documents will stand to rejection of the candidate and he or she will not proceed further for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for LBS Kerala–
- The candidate has to be a resident of India.
- Holder of Person of Indian origin card or OCI card.
- Candidate who has undergone posting to Kerala on official duty from Government of Kerala.
Academic Qualifications required for appearing in the exam –
- Candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.
- Candidate should have passed qualifying exam – GNM from institute recognized by INC with 50% marks.
- Candidates need to obtain registration with Kerala Nurses and Mid-wives council or of any other state depending upon where the candidate is from.
Important Instructions LBS Kerala Admit Card –
- Admit cards will download from official website.
- Any discrepancy found in the application will lead to rejection of the candidate.
- All documents are to sen .to hard copies