LBSIM stands for Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management for admission in PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) program 2017. Any Eligible candidate can check the detail of registration process, eligibility criteria and others.
Schedule for the LBSIM PGDM Admission 2017
|Online registration process starts||01 Oct 2016|
|Programme commences||15 Jun 2017|
|Orientation Programme||15-18 Jun 2017|
LBSIM PGDM Registration Form 2017
The Information Form and Registration Form for the programme, giving detailed information, is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of `Rs.1950/- in cash or by Demand drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management ‘ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
Registration Form can be filled online with provision of online payment or can be access from official website: www.lbsim.ac.in. Such access registration forms must be submitted along with a DD for Rs. 2025 in favour of ‘LBS Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi, towards information brochure, processing and postage.
Complete Registration Forms sent to:
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
|PGDM – General||180|
|PGDM – Finance||60|
|PGDM – Part time||60|
|PGDM – Executive||60|
General / Finance Course
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Applicant appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Such Applicant must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2017. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
PGDM Executive Course
- Three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks
- Managers in Public/Private sector companies with minimum of Five Years of experience
- Preference may be given to professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Engineers, Architects, and Doctors etc.
Part Time Course
- A graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian or foreign university preferably with a minimum of two years’ work experience at an executive level in an industrial, commercial, service, or government organization is eligible to apply. In accordance with Shastriji’s slogan, “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”, LBSIM provides management education to Defence personnel at a concessional fee structure.
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All Applicant seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs on 4th December, 2016. Details for obtaining the CAT bulletin can be taken from the CAT advertisement issued by IIMs in all leading national newspapers on August 01, 2016 and from IIM website.
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Please Note: Besides CAT, Applicant are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Registration Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from Oct, 2016 from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Applicant short-listed on the basis of CAT score will call for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Written analysis test and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
PGDM Executive Course
- The selection will base on the following criteria:
- CAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
- Internationa Programme-7 to 10 days
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
Plot No. 11/7, Near Sector-11 Metro Station, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Tel: 011-25307700 (100 lines), Fax: 011-25307799
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.lbsim.ac.in
For More other Information for Check Out Here : AIPVT Counselling 2016