MCD Nursing Admission 2016 –
MCD Nursing has released notification for admission date . Eligible applicants can fill their MCD Nursing Application Form 2016 online. Candidates can check the complete information on MCD Nursing Admission 2016 i.e. Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card.
MCD Nursing Admission 2016
MCD admission to Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery Program will commence from 1st October 2016 for duration of three years. It is a residential training program. The candidate will be selected strictly on the basis of merit of entrance test.
Course Name : Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
Duration : Three years
MCD Nursing Admission is given below.
|Availability of Registration form online||23 Sep 2016|
|Last date of online Submission form||13 Oct 2016|
|Collection of Duplicate Roll no||19 Oct 2016|
|Date of Entrance Exam||20 Oct 2016|
|Display of Result of Entrance Test||21 Oct to 22 Oct 2016|
|Counselling Starts date||24 Oct 2016|
Age Limit: Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. The upper age limit is 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM or LHV.
Educational Criteria :-
- Student must have secured 50% marks in 12th.
- The student must have passed in all the subjects of 12th.
- Those who have cleared 12th vocational ANM Course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council are also eligible to apply.
- ANM training i.e. 10+1½ years should also have passed or its equivalent examination is also eligible to apply.
Duration : 2 hours only
Date of Entrance Test : 20 Oct 2016 (Thursday)
Reporting Time : 20 Oct As mentioned in Call Letter
The entrance test will be of 100 marks comprising of MCQ’S.
Details of the distribution of marks for entrance test:
|Name of Subject||Marks|
Each MCQ will have four (4) alternatives / choices.
- Candidate should not leave the Examination Hall before one hour of the start of the exam.
- Write your Roll No. at the space provided.
- Leave the premises immediately after the examination.
MCD Counselling 2016
List of applicant eligible for (MCD Nursing Admission 2016) counselling shall be put on the notice boards of School of Nursing Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba Hospital & Swami Dayanand Hospital and also on NDMC/MCD website on 21 Oct & 22 Oct 2016 at 10.00 AM onward.
First Round Counselling
Candidate report 1 to 150 for counselling from the combined merit list.
Display of vacant seats for all categories after the completion of 1st round of Counselling would be displayed on the notice board of Schools of Nursing, Hindu Rao Hospital on 25 Oct 2016 Fri at 9am.
For vacant seats on 25 Oct 2016 post lunch.
Display of vacant seats for all categories after the completion of 2nd Counselling would be displayed on the notice board of the School of Nursing Hindu Rao Hospital on 26 Oct 2016 at 9am.
Display of vacant seats for all categories after the completion of 3rd Counselling would be displayed on the notice board of School of Nursing, Hindu Rao Hospital on 27 Oct 2016 at 9am.
Important Instruction for MCD Admission
- Admission will be strictly on the merit of Entrance test.
- The selected candidate should bring the original certificates and attested copies of : (1) Class 10th Certificate for proof of date of birth. (2) 12th class Mark sheet.
- Admission after verification of original document from C.B.S.E. / Exam Board.
- The candidates who have not attended the 1st counselling are not eligible for next round of counselling.
- Merely invitation for counselling up to specified rank does not guarantee any right to admission.
- 10th class original certificate with self attested photocopy.
- 12th class original certificate with self attested photocopy.
- 12th class original mark sheet with self attested photocopy.
- Original with a self attested photocopy of Character Certificate of School / College last attended.
- Original and attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate of competent Authority.
- Hard copy of duly filled application form.
- Three recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Disabilities Certificate
Also Check out, BFUHS Admit Card 2016