NBE FET 2017, NBE FET 2017, NEET Fellowship Entrance Test, NBE FET Eligibility 2017, NBE FET Exam Pattern, NEET Entrance Test
NBE FET 2017 – Fellowship Entrance Test
NBE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in endorsed disciplines prompting to the honour of Diplomat of National Board. The Medical Council of India has set down principles for postgraduate examinations led by different medicinal schools and associated to concerned colleges, yet the levels of capability and measures of assessment fluctuate impressively in these organisations, prompting to absence of uniform and worthy benchmarks for evaluation and capability.
NBE FET 2017
NBE FET is the qualification cum positioning examination for section to different partnership programs under National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Partnership Entrance Test (FET) is the placement test for admission to the 2 years Post Doctoral FNB program. NBE should direct NBE FET Admission 2017 on 11 Feb 2017, for admission to cooperation programs.
|Last date for submission of application form||06 Jan 2017|
|Date of Exam||11 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Results||by 10 Mar 2017|
|Counselling Start from||to be announced|
Advised on 08 Dec 2016 – Please allude to Para 4.2 of Information Brochure of FET 2017. Para 4.2 is to be perused as under:
The charge of Rs. 4500/ – is to be submitted to NBE in type of A/c Payee check attracted support of National Board of Examinations. The check is to be sent to NBE Office along with the application shape. Concede Card will be issued to the qualified applicants simply after acknowledgement of the instalment.
Applications for admission to the examination ought to definitely achieve NBE by the predefined date. There is no arrangement for excusing any sort of defer including postal deferral.
NBE FET Eligibility 2017
(A) Candidates who are in control of MD/MS/DM/M.Ch. Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate by 31.12.2016 in the eligible* claims to fame, gave that term of preparing of Post Graduate/Post Doctoral course is 36 months at the season of issuance of authentication and their Medical capabilities are perceived according to the arrangements of IMC Act (1956) may apply for FET-2017 Admission Session.
(B) Candidates who are in control of DNB degree authentication/Provisional Pass Certificate by 31.12.2016 in the eligible* claims to fame may apply for FET-2017 Admission Session.
Competitor ought to have perpetual enlistment authentication of MBBS qualification and their extra medicinal capability ought to be recognised as per arrangement of IMC Act.
Competitor who are qualifying or liable to qualify and getting their outcomes after the last date of use accommodation require not have any significant bearing in the FET as they should be ineligible to take an interest at any phase of the affirmation procedure.
NBE FET Exam Pattern 2017
The example of examination for NBE Fellowship Entrance Examination/Fellowship Entrance Test led by NBE is given underneath.
The exam is of two hours length. A sum of 100 inquiries are asked in the exam. Every question conveys one stamp. The most extreme signs of the exam is 100. The inquiries will be MCQ design (Multiple decision inquiries). Hopefuls need to stamp the right reply in an OMR answer sheet.
Length : 2 hours
Add up to questions : 100
Greatest Marks : 100
Negative Marking : No
130 question will be in obstetrics and Gynecology bunch (High Risk Pregnancy & Perimatology and Reproductive Madicine)
Centres for Fellowship Entrance Test
The provisional/tentative list of various theory centres is given below :
The exact venue shall be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card.
National Board of Examinations reserves the right to cancel/add any other centre including tose mentioned herein above. The final centres shall be informed to the candidates by means of admit card and also on NBE website.
The candidate shall appear at the center allocated by the National Board at his/ her own cost. NBE also reserves the right to allocate center to the candidates for appearing in the examination at any city across the country.
The list of eligible/provisionally eligible candidates and venue of Fellowship Entrance Test can also be seen on NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
Requests for change of center will not be entertained after submission of choice in application form. Candidates are advised not to canvass with NBE for change of center.
Instruction to Candidates
- Admission to FNB courses is undertaken only through Centralised Merit based Counselling conducted by NBE.
- The seats shall be allotted through the merit based centralised counselling conducted by NBE wherein candidates can opt for a seat from the available seats on the basis of Speciality specific merit obtained by them in the examination.
- Applicant may kindly note that the final list of seats available for 2017 session shall be displayed at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in before the counselling starts.
- Statements made by the candidate in the application form shall be Certified by the head of institution of PG Training / current employer and the application shall be supported by the relevant documents.
- Candidates who have completed their PG training shall get their forms certified by the current employer.
- Candidate found to be ineligible at any stage of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the examination, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to carry a Photo Identity issued by any Government Agency like Passport or Driving license or PAN card or voter id card etc. The staff / officers on exam duty at examination centers are authorised to verify the identity of candidates.
|Candidate Care Helpline Number||011-45593000|
|Toll Free No.||1800-11-1800|
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|