Dr. NTR University of Health Science (NTRUHS) admission into M.Sc Nursing courses through online Common Computer-based Entrance Exam for the academic year 2016 to 2017 for the seats of Competent Authority Quota in Institutes located in Andhra Pradesh state affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. NTRUHS Entrance Exam and Hall Tickets 2016, Applicants can check all the detail. such as application process, eligibility criteria, hall ticket, result and other information.
Nursing Entrance Test 2016 for M.Sc Course
NTRUHS is conducting Online Common Computer based Entrance Exam for admission M.Sc Courses available in the states of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants who are eligible may fill their Registartion Form Online. Separate Counseling for admissions into M.Sc Nursing course will be conducted based on the merit list.
Schedule for the NTRUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2016
|Availability of online Application Form||23 Aug to 03 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of Printout of filled-in application||07 September 2016 till 5.00 pm|
|Availability of Admit Cards to download||18 September 2016|
|Date of Computer Based Entrance Test||21 September 2016|
|Release of Answer Key||21 September 2016 evening|
|Last date for submitting objections on key||22 September 2016|
|Final key display||27 September 2016|
|Release of results and display of Merit list||27 September 2016|
|Date of Counseling||will be notified later|
The applicant should have passed B.Sc., (Nursing) /B.Sc., Hons (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) from an Institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council to admission in M.Sc copy with minimum of 55% aggregate marks and 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ ST applicants.
Age limit :
Both the Service and Non-Service applicants should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. For applicants belonging to SC /ST’s the maximum age limit shall be 48 years
- For Service Applicants – Should be a regular employee of the Government of AP as per regulation 2.1.2 and shall have put in not less than 5 years of Service in the said Department in any capacity in Nursing as on 31 oct 2016.
- For Regular Candidates (non-service applicant) – Minimum one year of work experience after Registration of B.Sc., course as on 31 oct 2016 and Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Registration of Post Basic B.Sc., (Nsg.,) courses on 31 oct 2016.
The applicants who qualified Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) from IGNOU through distance education are also eligible, if the study centre is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Exam Pattern :
The Entrance Test will conduct on 21 Sep 2016 from 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM at three centres i.e., Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
- Entrance Exam shall consist of 100 multiple choice questions. The syllabus for the Entrance Exam shall be that of B.Sc. Nursing standard of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
- The duration of Examination is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- All the questions will be of one best one correct response type having four alternatives.
- Each correct answer will get one mark.
- There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.
- Choose the most appropriate answer.
- All eligible applicant shall appear for Entrance Test. Only the applicants who qualify in the entrance test are eligible for admission.
Also Check out, the JEMAT II Admit Card 2016