PTU 2018 Admission Dates
Tentative Dates Schedule of PTU 2018 Admission –
|Notification Released||Last Week of May 2018|
|Counselling & Admission Registration Started||First week of June 2018|
The eligibility criteria are different for all courses. Appearing candidates can also apply.
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||
|B.Pharm||Qualifying Exam – Passed 10+2 exam.
Subjects – Qualify 10+2 exam with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics/Computer Science/ Biology/Biotechnology or its equivalent.
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||
PTU Admission/Application Form 2018
- The University won’t sort out any passage test or application frame for induction into the college.
- The college just directs the concentrated advising for scholarly session 2018-2019.
- The University will report a warning with respect to the advising technique in the most recent week of May 2018.
- It arranges guiding for itself, Punjabi University, Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University and Punjab Agricultural University.
- PTU 2018 Admission Form will be issued by the directing power through online mode.
- The affirmation enrollment will start from the principal week of June 2018.
- Competitors need to fill the affirmation shape and pay the guiding charge.
Applicants need to submit Rs. 2000 as an advising expense. The expense is non-refundable. The charge can be paid through on the web (net managing an account, credit or platinum card) or disconnected (money at the Bank in the wake of producing the Challan) mode.
Note: Only Visa and Master Card will be acknowledged.
- Every one of the principles and direction about reservation are liable to legislature of Punjab.
- 85% seats will be saved for the competitors, those are the lasting habitation of Punjab state.
- 15% seats will be held for all hopefuls who have a place with outside condition of Punjab.
- On the off chance that any competitor has a place with saved classification, they will be qualified to make a claim for reservation.
PTU Counselling 2018
- The college will compose a joint directing for with agents from the various colleges.
- PTU 2018 Counseling Registration will be begun from the main week of June 2018.
- Applicants need to pay a guiding charge first and then may continue to fill the online enlistment frame.
- The timetable and system of the guiding will be declared in the principal week of May 2018.
- On the off chance that any applicants need to withdrawal from the course inside 7 days of the finish of the directing, then the guiding charge will be discounted after derivation of handling expense not more than Rs. 1000.
- On the off chance that, hopeful won’t show up in the first round of guiding, then they will partake in the second round of advising.
- In the event that seats will stay empty after first and second round of advising or any drop out opportunity, then the empty seats would filled by the organizations under administration portion.
- The university also organizes third round of centralized online counselling.
PTU 2018 Result
After the effective finishing of advising methodology, the PTU 2018 outcome would reported by the college. Hopefuls would educated through SMS about seat distribution. Competitors need to login to their record and get finish points of interest of designation of seats. Competitors, the individuals who are alloted a seat must keep the print duplicate of the temporary allocation letter of the assigned school/course.
PTU Admission 2018
After the declaration of the outcome, the PTU 2018 confirmation system will be begun. Competitors need to answer to the assigned school inside a given time span. B.Tech affirmation would founded on JEE Main 2018 rank. On the off chance that any seats will stay empty, then the seat would filled on the premise of the between se-value of the qualifying examination. B.Arch confirmation would founded on NATA score. The entrance into B.Tech (LE) course would founded on the legitimacy rundown of the qualifying examination. Hopefuls who wish to get entrance into different courses will get confirmation on the premise of the between se value of qualifying examination.
Documents Required at the time of PTU 2018 Admission
Candidates have to produce the given documents in original at the time of admission:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Allotment Letter
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Counselling Fee Deposit Slip
- Two recent passport size photographs
- NATA 2018 Score Card (If Applicable)
- JEE Main 2018 Score Card (If Applicable)
|For Online Free MOCK TEST||CLICK HERE|
|For More Study Tips Download E-BOOK||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Get Previous And New EXAM-PAPER||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Top institute for exam PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
|If You Interested in Personal and TOP TUTOR||CLICK HERE|