Thapar University Registration Form 2017 is available on its official website. Application seeking admission in TU shall fill up the Thapar University Online Registration Form 2017 and then take the print out of the Thapar University Admission Form 2017. Paste a recent passport size photograph on Thapar University Registration Form. Please keep one copy of the printout of completely filled Thapar University Admission Form as it will be required at the time of document checking during counselling.
|Courses||Last date for submission of Registration form|
|BE/B.Tech (on the basis of JEE Main)||–|
|BE/B.Tech (LEET) & ME/M.Tech||–|
|MBA||15 Feb 2017|
|MCA, MSc, MA||–|
|Ph.D (for Odd semester and Even Semester)||–|
|FN/NRI Application for all programs||–|
Thapar University Registration Form 2017
Application seeking admission in Thapar University shall fill up the online Registration form available on our website www.thapar.edu. The Application are required to fill complete details in the online form. Follow the process mentioned asunder for filling up online Registration form. Application can also fill the online Registration from.
Thapar University Registration Fee is given below for various courses as per the last year. Please note that Registration Fee is Non-refundable.
- For all UG, BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA and PhD programs : Rs. 1500
- For MA, MSc and MBA program : Rs. 1000
This Amount to be deposited with print out of Registration forms taken from website.
After filling the online Registration form, take two printouts of the form.
Note : If you have filled the Registration form and paid the Registration fee successfully through online mode, then you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online Registration form. In case you choose the option of making payment through Demand Draft (DD), then you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online Registration form after the University receives your filled Registration Form along with DD through Registered Post/Courier/Speed Post or by hand at the following address:
“In-charge Admission Cell’ Thapar University, Patiala (Punjab)-147 004.
Process of filling Online Registration
Step 1: Click on “Apply Online” link on home page of Thapar University website www.thapar.edu.
Step 2: You will reach the landing page of online Registration form of Thapar University where you will choose the programme in which you are interested to apply. Once your mouse hovers over the program type, then you will see three buttons namely “Eligibility”, “How to Apply” and “Apply Now”. We strongly suggest you to visit “Eligibility” and “How to Apply” pages before clicking on to “Apply Now” button of respective programme.
Step 3: Now click on “Create New Account” tab and fill in the details to create and receive a unique “Username” and “Password” by email for applying to Thapar University. If you have already received your “Username” and “Password”, then login as per Step 4.
Step 4: Login with your “Username” and “Password”. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, choose the preferences of the programs, upload your recent photograph & signature, and then Submit the Registration form.
Step 5: Pay the Registration Fee through the Payment Gateway (online mode) or through Demand Draft (offline mode). (Registration Fee is Rs. 1,500/- for all programs except MSc and MA and Rs. 1,000/- for MSc and MA programs).
Mode of Payment of Registration Fee and Other Dues
Registration fee: It can be paid in the form of DD or through online payment.
- Receipts in any Kotak Mahindra Bank (account-to-account transfer): It is available in all the branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank. A sample payment pay-in-slip is available at www.thapar.edu. The system generates Journal Number which is to be used for linking the payment. The students are instructed to get the 6-10 digit journal number from the branch where they have made the payment and feed the same in the web site where the details are captured along with date of payment. The deposit of amount in the below mentioned account of the University will not give any right to the depositor for jurisdiction of the station where it has been deposited in any manner what so ever it may be.
- For depositing money through KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, a candidate can deposit money in favour of the following account:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd – 02630020000237
- In the form of Demand Draft (DD), the DD of requisite amount should be made in favour of Thapar University, Patiala and payable at Patiala. The DD must reach the University on or before the prescribed date otherwise the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Application depositing total fee through KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK must enter complete details in ‘Fee Confirmation Slip’ (FCS) available at www.thapar.eduon or before the respective last prescribed date. In case, a candidate fails to enter the details, his/her candidature will not be processed further.