Registration form of TMISAT 2017 will be filled to appear in the entrance examination of Tolani Maritime Institute for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Technology. TMISAT 2017 Registration fee is Rs 1000 (expected) that can be paid via online modes (using card or net banking) or offline (demand draft or pay order). In order to appear in the TMISAT exam, you must fill and submit the form along with Registration fees and documents to the Tolani Maritime Institute.
|Last date for submission Registration forms for TIMSAT at National Centres||April 2017|
|Last date for submission Registration forms for TIMSAT at Induri||May 2017|
TMISAT Registration Form 2017
Applicants can fill their Registration for B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Tech Nautical Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute on before the last date of Registration from the official website www.tolani.edu. Applicants are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling Registration form.
How to Apply?
Online through this website
- Step I : Fill the Registration form on this website.
- Step II : Pay the non-refundable Registration and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
- Step III : Print duly filled Registration form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI.
Required documents to be sent to TMI with all Registrations
- Printed copy of the Registration form and the summary generated after an Registration is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinationsattested by Govt. gazetted officers. Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, or Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1000/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute.